Change your life with Dr Seuss book quotes

| |

Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for his children's books written under the pen names Dr. Seuss.

He wrote 46 children's books, which were often characterized by imaginative characters, rhyme. The books for children are very interesting, imaginative and witty with a controlled vocabulary and beautiful pictures. Geisel's birthday, March 2, has been adopted as the annual date for National Read Across America Day, an initiative on reading created by the National Education Association.



In Dr Seuss’s books we can find some famous quotes. You can find in many of his book like: And to Think that I Saw It on Mulberry Street, Dr seuss lorax quotes, The Cat In The Hat, The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins, Horton Hears a Who, Green Eggs and Ham, ….
There are some famous quotes:

Quote #1: "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Dr Seuss

This look quite simple but it makes people think much about who they are? I like this one the most. I am unique, just like every people all around the world! I’m unique means that I don’t have to waste time trying to be someone else, because I myself always have something that others do not have. I’d better focus to what I can do the best, not to copy from someone else. There aren't no-one in the world quite like me'. What I should do is to work out how I can use my uniqueness to make a difference...

Quote #2:"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." Dr. Seuss.
Reading is very important, book mean knowledge, everything in book. Reading book may change your mind, change your action, and change your life, once and for all

Quote #3:"Don’t cry because it’s over, Smile because it happened” Dr. Seuss
This quote, I love very much because it is truly what I need when my life going down, when everything didn’t like what I planned. Everything is terrible, unfixable. Then when it over you can do nothing but you can let it go, don’t think about it anymore and do something new. Don’t let the bad think in the pass obscure your future. That how I live now, thank to Dr Seuss.

These 3 quotes make my life change. I hope that useful for you.
There are many quotes of Dr Seuss you can find by internet or find when you read Dr Seuss’s Book

Quote #4: “When you think things are bad, when you feel sour and blue, when you start to get mad... You should do what I do.”

Quote#5: “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.”

Quote#6: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.”

Quote#7:”I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!”