Walt Disney quotes

| |

Walt Disney quotes

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

Walt Disney

Laughter is America's most important export.

Walt Disney

All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable.

Walt Disney

A man should never neglect his family for business.

Walt Disney

Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.

Walt Disney

Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.

Walt Disney

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Walt Disney

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Walt Disney

I'd say it's been my biggest problem all my life... it's money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.

Walt Disney

Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.

Walt Disney

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.

Walt Disney

Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world.

Walt Disney

I believe in being an innovator.

Walt Disney

I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.

Walt Disney

There's nothing funnier than the human animal.

Walt Disney

You reach a point where you don't work for money.

Walt Disney

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Walt Disney